Autograph has had a major make-over, with a fresh new design.
Many new mathematical objects have been introduced in both 2D and 3D, and for each object there is an associated list of 'attributes'. The most dramatic features of the new Autograph 4 involve these attributes, which can selectively be used in the new "attribute calculator", or the new "XY" attribute point plot.
There is also a ground-breaking new "Argand Diagram" page, enabling complex numbers to be explored through dynamic objects.
• Major simplifications to the installation and activation processes.
• Corrected and improved data-fit routine.
• Text Box for equation formed from f(x) and g(x) now states the definitions of f(x) and g(x).
• Constant Controller can now set up animations negatively.
• New languages: Greek, Swedish and Turkish.